Park Ridge Child Care Center
On the Unity Hospital Campus & Open to the Community
Let us give your family peace of mind through an inviting and invigorating setting where children grow and thrive. We provide:
- Respect & care for you and your family
- Full-time Registered Nurse in a safe & secure facility
- Experienced staff, all with CPR & First-aid certification
- Kindergarten readiness and developmentally age-appropriate activities programs
- Intergenerational programs
- Healthy delicious meals planned by a nutritionist
- Alternative menus for children with allergies & special diets
- A peanut- and candy-free environment
Both full-time and part-time programs are provided for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school age children.The Center is open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. year-round, except for major holidays. An intergenerational program, called Dayshare, unites the children from the Child Care Center and the residents of Park Ridge's senior care and retirement housing facilities in activities that promote caring and loving memories.
NEW AND EXCITING!
Deliver at the Birthing Center @ Rochester Regional Health System and your registration is Free!
New Infant//Toddler Expansion Now Open
Currently enrolling for preschool, pre-kindergarten, school age; before/after school and vacations. Call (585) 723-7543 to schedule your tour of our center today!
Tracey Donnellan, Director (585) 723-7543 or Tracey.Donnellan@RochesterRegional.org
Michelle Goosey, Education Coordinator (585) 723-7846 or Michelle.Goosey@RochesterRegional.org
Supervisor, Full Time LPN & Health Care Consultant (585) 723-7308, Fax (585) 723-7893 or Michelle.Wright@Rochester@RochesterRegional.org