Unity Wound Care Center
If you have a wound that’s not healing, Unity Wound Care Center is the best treatment option for you. In the United States, chronic wounds affect 6.5 million patients per year. At the Unity Wound Care Center, we treat hard-to-heal wounds, and work to keep wounds from coming back.
Featuring state-of-the-art treatments, such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy, our physicians and staff are specially trained and dedicated to healing chronic wounds.
For more information or to make an appointment, call (585) 368-6820.
2655 Ridgeway Ave., Suite 230
Rochester, NY 14626
What to expect on your first visit
- You or your physician will call for an appointment.
- Bring all medications you are currently taking, including over the counter medications and a list of allergies with you on your first visit.
- Bring insurance information for verification
- Our team of physicians and nurses will evaluate your wound, health and medical history including x-rays if you have them.
- Tests may be conducted to determine blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to indicate if there is any infection present. Together with your physician, we’ll develop a treatment program based on our assessment of your individual needs.
Your role in healing
Much of the success of your treatment depends on you. We count on you to follow directions carefully and watch your progress closely. You’ll learn to care for your wound at home and how to protect yourself from further injuries. The staff at the Unity Wound Care Center is available to answer questions and give you the support you need.
State of the Art Treatment
At Unity Wound Care Center you’ll receive the right treatment to heal your wound. Some of the following treatments may be included in your treatment plan:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Wound dressings
- Wound debridement
- Bio-engineered tissue substitutes
We use the latest monitoring techniques such as transcutaneous oxygen monitoring and doppler evaluation pulses.