M.S. Achievement Center at Unity
Multiple Sclerosis Achievement Center (MSAC)
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
2300 Buffalo Road, Bldg. 600 B
Rochester, NY 14624
The MS Achievement Center at Unity is a collaborative program of Unity Health System and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Upstate NY Chapter.
This program serves mid- to late-stage MS patients, as well as individuals with other neurological diagnosis. The average age of registrants is 40 to 50 years old.
- Full range of on-site nursing services
- Daily exercise programs
- Social work and case management services
- Hot, nutritious meals
- Recreation and socialization programs and activities
- Medication administration
- Counseling and support groups
- Assistance with transportation arrangements
- Physical and occupational therapy
The program is open to anyone who lives in Rochester or surrounding counties, with a diagnosis of MS or other neurological disorder.
Click here to download our brochure
Please fill out the form below if you'd like one of our knowledgeable representatives to contact you about our services. We will get back to you the next business day. *The information you provide here is only used by Unity Health System. We never sell or share with third parties.