Industry Awards & Recognition
The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCHM) model sets the highest standards for primary care with a commitment to improved access and communication, continuous quality improvement, enhanced care coordination, the use of evidence-based protocols with decision support, the meaningful use of data and tracking systems, and advanced on-line communication with patients. the PCHM model places the patient at the center of his or her health care team utilizing technology, disease management, and a physician-led team approach to bridge any gaps in information sharing and care supporting the patient’s goals for health and well-being.
Level 2 Patient Centered Medical Homes (March 2010)
- Unity Family Medicine at Chili
- Unity Family Medicine at St. Bernard’s
- Unity Family Medicine at St. Mary’s
- Unity Family Medicine at Country Village
- Unity Family Medicine at Spencerport
- Unity Family Medicine at Park Ridge
- Unity Pediatrics
Level 1 Patient Centered Medical Homes (July 2010)
- Unity Family Medicine at Orchard Street
- Unity Family Medicine at Parkway
- Unity Family Medicine at Cornerstone
- Unity Family Medicine at Canal Landing
These eleven practices are the largest network in Rochester to be recognized by this nationally accepted organization and are the first in Rochester to be certified outside of special pilot programs. Medical Home designation is becoming a key principle in discussion of Health Care Payment Reform and in performance programs.
Congratulations to our practices and the staff and providers who make this level of performance possible.
The National Committee for Quality Assurance is a private, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.