Are you dizzy or off balance?
Unity’s Vestibular Rehabilitation program can help.
Unity's Vestibular Rehabilitation
A proactive approach to reducing dizziness
The most common signs of a vestibular disorder
Other symptoms may include:
- Blurry or bouncing vision
- Muscle ache/neck pain
- Ringing sounds in the ear
- Head repositioning techniques to reduce or eliminate “vertigo”
- Ocular motor retraining to address visual disturbances
- Balance retraining exercises
- Habituation exercises to address dizziness with position changes
Discuss this program with your doctor to see if this therapy service is appropriate for you.
Unity Vestibular Rehabilitation Program
(585) 368-6601 fax