What is PRiSM?
PRiSM is people. Caring, dedicated people who choose to make a real difference in the quality-of-life in our community.
Over the past 25 years, PRiSM members – through their generous financial support to Unity Health System – have helped build a comprehensive network of first-rate care that’s accessible and beneficial to all.
As a PRiSM member, you don’t have to guess how your investment is making a difference. You see it every day in our community . . .
- Exceptional care for joint replacement, stroke, and brain injury patients
- Affordable living options for seniors
- Quality education for nurses and medical students
- Vital support programs for those challenged by chemical dependencies, mental health issues, and eating disorders. . . and so much more!
Because of PRiSM support, Unity’s facilities and programs are consistently rated “outstanding” by patients and their families. In fact, over 98% of patients say they would return to Unity or recommend our services to others.
Becoming a member is easy and rewarding!
Your gift of $1,000 or more each year provides membership in the PRiSM Leadership Giving Society. You can give in a way that is most convenient for you – as a single payment or in regular installments.
Membership gives you an active voice in the future direction of Unity Health System, as well as:
- Admission to annual PRiSM events for you and a guest
- Recognition in the Unity Health Foundation’s newsletter, inUnison
- Invitations to Unity special events and lectures
- Complimentary phone and televisions services when admitted to Unity Hospital
More importantly, you gain the satisfaction of knowing you are making a direct and positive impact on the health and well-being of our community. Not many investments can provide a greater return than that!
To become a PRiSM member, or to learn more, give us a call at (585) 723-7050. We’d be happy to help you explore the range of benefits and giving options available.
Yes! I want to join PRiSM!
If you are a Unity/ACM employee and would like to use payroll deduction, please click here