There are many ways to contribute to Unity Health Foundation:
- Annual Gifts: Gifts to Unity's annual fund-raising campaign, support capital equipment, programs, and services. Gift opportunities include:
- Unrestricted annual gifts
- Major gifts
- Special occasion giving
- Participation in special events where proceeds benefit fund-raising initiatives
- Planned Gifts: Planned giving is a way to use financial planning techniques to allow donors to achieve tax benefits as well as desired financial and estate planning objectives while making charitable gifts and leaving a legacy. Planned giving can be done through:
- Bequests through provisions in a will or a trust
- Gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real property
- Charitable gift annuities or life insurance
- Memorials/Tributes: The Memorial/Tribute Program at Unity Health Foundation is a special way to remember a loved one or friend who has passed away; to recognize an important person in your life for a birthday, anniversary, or birth of a baby; or to express appreciation or give special recognition. All donors receive a thank you, and an acknowledgment card is sent to the person/family that is designated.
- In-Kind Gifts: Donations of equipment, furnishings, artwork, automobiles, boats, and other vehicles can be directed to Unity Health Foundation.
- Special Events: Individuals, organizations, and community groups are encouraged to support Unity Health Foundation's special events held during the year or by holding their own events and sharing proceeds with Unity Health Foundation.
Donations should be made payable to Unity Health Foundation and may be given in person at the Foundation or mailed to 1555 Long Pond Road, Rochester, New York 14626. Credit card donations are accepted by phone at 585-723-7050 or donate securely on-line.