McCree McCuller Wellness Center |
When it comes to HIV/AIDS, what you don't know can hurt you. Left undiagnosed and untreated, the HIV virus is deadly. But, thanks to effective new treatments, people who are HIV positive are living longer and better lives. The McCree McCuller Wellness Center can help you live with HIV/AIDS. We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care and outreach services - confidential and close to home - regardless of your ability to pay.
The sooner you know your HIV status, the more we can help
- The earlier the HIV diagnosis, the more effective the treatment
- Early treatment can prevent other health problems associated with HIV/AIDS
Don't ignore AIDS.
Substance abuse. We can help you overcome it.
Often there is a correlation between substance abuse and HIV/AIDS. The Targeted Capacity Expansion Program is designed to screen individuals at high risk for HIV and substance abuse and provide comprehensive and caring treatment services. Our treatment programs are designed to restore dignity and satisfying lives to chemically dependent people and their families.
Turn to us instead
- Identifying the problem and effectively intervening is challenging but can be accomplished.
- Referrals to community support services will help you and your family cope with your illness.
Both programs offer a full range of services regardless of your ability to pay. They include:
- Confidential HIV testing
- Confidential substance abuse screening
- Education and counseling
- Quality services including:
- Comprehensive medical care
- Nutritional evaluation
- Mental health evaluation and counseling services
- Social work intervention
- Intensive case management
- Bilingual staff/interpreting service
- TTY accessible
- Assistance with:
- Legal Issues
- Department of Social Services, SSI, and SSD
- Community-based services
- Referrals for other services
- Ob/Gyn, Dental, and Ophthalmology services
- If you don't have insurance, we will help you obtain it
Caring, confidential, and convenient
Let us help you live with HIV/AIDS and overcome substance abuse- call 368-3506 for a confidential appointment today.