Park Ridge Child Care Center
On the Unity Hospital Campus & Open to the Community
Let us give your family peace of mind through an inviting and invigorating setting where children grow and thrive. We provide:
- Respect & care for you and your family
- Full-time Registered Nurse in a safe & secure facility
- Experienced staff, all with CPR & First-aid certification
- Kindergarten readiness and developmentally age-appropriate activities programs
- Intergenerational programs
- Healthy delicious meals planned by a nutritionist
- Alternative menus for children with allergies & special diets
- A peanut- and candy-free environment
Both full-time and part-time programs are provided for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school age children.The Center is open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. year-round, except for major holidays. An intergenerational program, called Dayshare, unites the children from the Child Care Center and the residents of Park Ridge's senior care and retirement housing facilities in activities that promote caring and loving memories.
NEW AND EXCITING!
Register your child by November 14 and your families security deposit will be waived (up to a $265 savings). Call today to schedule your tour of our state-of-the-art facility at (585) 723-7543!
New Infant//Toddler Expansion Now Open
Currently enrolling for preschool, pre-kindergarten, school age; before/after school and vacations. Call (585) 723-7543 to schedule your tour of our center today!
Tracey Frank, Director (585) 723-7543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Goosey, Education Coordinator (585) 723-7846 or email@example.com
Nicole Bond, Supervisor, Full Time Registered Nurse (585) 723-7308, Fax (585) 723-7893 or firstname.lastname@example.org