To schedule an evaluation and learn more
Helping teenage boys and young men recover in a safe, home-like environment
Our Adolescent Community Residence program is designed specifically for teenagers and young adults who have been diagnosed with a substance use disorder.
Located on the scenic, 154-acre Unity Park Ridge Campus in the Town of Greece, this program offers residential treatment for boys and young men up to 21 years old.
This outstanding program provides:
- A comfortable, home-like setting
- Compassionate care & treatment from Unity staff
- Individual & group therapy
- On-site schooling coordinated with residents’ home school districts
- Support from other teens who understand the challenges of recovery
- Family education & support
- Multi-family therapy & parenting skills
- Treatment for co-occurring addiction and mental health problems
- Relapse prevention skills & activities
This comprehensive program helps teens recover, re-build their lives, and prepare for a successful return to their schools, families, and communities.
We are OASAS Certified