Is it time for dementia-specific care?
Please come to an Open House at Unity Adult Day Services at St. Bernard’s
St. Bernard’s Adult Day Program opened in 1995 with a mission to offer respite for caregivers and day-to-day care for adults with dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease. We are the only day program of this type in the area and we understand how difficult the changes and challenges of this disease can be for the entire family.
You’re invited to our Open House:
You’ll have the opportunity to meet the staff at St. Bernard’s, tour the facility and ask questions. We encourage you to bring your loved one along.
When: Wednesday, April 2nd, 6-8 p.m.
Where: Unity Adult Day Services at St. Bernard’s (2260 Lake Avenue, Bldg. 5)
RSVP/Info: (585) 368-6565, firstname.lastname@example.org
Light refreshments will be served
St. Bernard’s Adult Day Program offers a safe, stimulating and structured environment that brings out the best in our participants. Our outstanding staff leads participants through a daily routine designed to be rewarding and purposeful.
- Failure-free activities, including games, crafts, parties and exercise.
- Escape preventing door-locking system in a supervised area.
- Cheerful facility with walking garden.
- Light breakfast, hot lunch and afternoon snack served each day.
- Assistance with personal care; such as showering, mobility and toileting.
- Medication reminders.
- Monthly on-site Podiatry.
- Monthly support group for caregivers.
- Convenient hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- Fee = $50 per day. Free trial day available