Lose weight in a healthy and holistic way.
Weight Watchers at Work offers:
As part of our commitment to wellness, Unity will reimburse 50% of the enrollment fee to any part- or full-time employee who attends at least 80% of the weekly meetings for a 17-week program through Thrive, Rochester Regional's employee wellness program. An employee may attend meetings at the work-site or in the community to be eligible for the reimbursement. The reimbursement form is available here.
- Convenience - Flexible access to meetings at work and in the community
- Daily Motivation - Ongoing throughout the year without start or end dates
- Financial Savings - Discounted corporate rate - $186 for 17-week series program
- Dedicated Leader - Strategies and tips from an expert
- Group Support - Encouragement from friends and co-workers
- eTools - Great recipes and foods and a way to track your weight to keep you on target
To sign up for Weight Watchers at Work, contact the group leader listed below.
Current Weight Watchers at Work Programs
- Unity Hospital - 1555 Long Pond Road - Department of Medicine Conference Room A
- Wednesday at noon
- Group contact: Joanne Hessney, x5031 (for internal use only, available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or email@example.com.
Join at any time. If you cannot attend the meeting at your work-site, attend a meeting elsewhere to weigh-in. Weekly meetings run approximately 30 minutes. Arrive a few minutes early to weigh-in.
For information about starting Weight Watchers at Work, contact Bridget Hallman, Employee Wellness Specialist at (585) 723-7497 or firstname.lastname@example.org