Lose weight in a healthy and holistic way.
WeightWatchers at Work offers:
- Convenience – Fexible access to meetings at work and in the community
- Daily Motivation – Ongoing throughout the year without start or end dates
- Financial Savings - Discounted corporate rate - $39.95 per month
- Dedicated Leader - Strategies and tips from an expert
- Group Support – Encouragement from friends and co-workers
- eTools – Great recipes and foods and a way to track your weight to keep you on target
As part of our commitment to wellness, Unity will reimburse 50% of the enrollment fee to any part- or full-time employee who attends at least 80% of the weekly meetings over a consecutive 12-week period (at work-site or community meetings). You must commit to the program for three paid consecutive months to be eligible. The reimbursement form is available here.
To sign up for Weight Watchers at Work, contact any of the group leaders listed below.
Current Weight Watchers at Work Programs
- Unity St. Mary’s Campus – 89 Genesee Street – Administrative Conference Room (unless otherwise noted)
- Tuesday at noon
- Group contact: Liz Greenberg - 368-3426
- Unity Hospital - 1555 Long Pond Road - Department of Medicine Conference Room A
- Wednesday at noon
- Group contact: Joanne Hessney - 723-7017
Join at any time. If you cannot attend the meeting at your work-site, attend a meeting elsewhere to weigh-in. Weekly meetings run approximately 30 minutes. Arrive a few minutes early to weigh-in.
For information about starting Weight Watchers at Work, contact Renee Elwood, employee wellness coordinator, at 368-3733 or email@example.com.