Lose weight in a healthy and holistic way.
Weight Watchers at Work offers:
As part of our commitment to wellness, Unity will reimburse 50% of the enrollment fee to any part- or full-time employee who attends at least 80% of the weekly meetings for a 17-week program through Thrive, Unity’s employee wellness program. An employee may attend meetings at the work-site or in the community to be eligible for the reimbursement. The reimbursement form is available here.
- Convenience - Flexible access to meetings at work and in the community
- Daily Motivation - Ongoing throughout the year without start or end dates
- Financial Savings - Discounted corporate rate - $186 for 17-week series program
- Dedicated Leader - Strategies and tips from an expert
- Group Support - Encouragement from friends and co-workers
- eTools - Great recipes and foods and a way to track your weight to keep you on target
To sign up for Weight Watchers at Work, contact any of the group leaders listed below.
Current Weight Watchers at Work Programs
- Unity St. Mary’s Campus – 89 Genesee Street – Administrative Conference Room (unless otherwise noted)
- Tuesday at noon
- Group contact: Donna Chamberlin, (585) 368-3854
- Unity Hospital - 1555 Long Pond Road - Department of Medicine Conference Room A
- Wednesday at noon
- Group contact: Joanne Hessney, x5031 (for internal use only, available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join at any time. If you cannot attend the meeting at your work-site, attend a meeting elsewhere to weigh-in. Weekly meetings run approximately 30 minutes. Arrive a few minutes early to weigh-in.
For information about starting Weight Watchers at Work, contact Renee Elwood, employee wellness coordinator, at (585) 723-7159 or email@example.com.