Unity Health System Application|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I search for positions at Unity Health System?
Unity Health System has a number of employment opportunities available. To view our current openings, search the job listings available on our website. To view the openings:
1. Click on“Career Opportunities” in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click on “Search Open Positions” at the top of the page
This will bring you to our job openings. You can either search for positions by scrolling through the pages or search by specific job titles. To search by specific job titles:
1. Click on “Search Open Jobs” on the left side of the page
2. Scroll through the job titles in the “Title” dropdown box
3. Select the job title that you are interested in. If there is an open position available, the job posting will opened.
2. How do I apply for positions at Unity Health System?
1. To complete an application, click on the desired job title to open the job details
2. From the “Job Details” page, click on “Apply Online” to complete an application
3. If you have applied before, log in using your email address and password
4. If you are new to our application process, click on “Click here to create a new account.” Please note, you will need an email address to create an account
5. Complete the application following the online instructions
3. Why do I need an email address?
Our database stores candidate’s profiles according to their email address. It is important that you use a unique email address when creating your profile.
4. What if I do not have an email address?
If you do not have an email address, use your firstname.lastname@example.org (For example: email@example.com). This will allow you to create an account and apply for positions with Unity. It will also alert our recruiters that you do not have an email address. When you submit an application, you will receive an on-screen confirmation message that your application has been received successfully. You will receive a phone call if you have been selected for an interview.
5. How do I submit a resume?
When you create an account, you will have the opportunity to attach your resume directly to your application. However, a resume is not required. If you are creating your account at a computer on-site at Unity, you can attach a resume using a flash drive.
6. Can I attach a resume to my application at a later time?
Yes. Once you create an account, you can log back into your account at any time to attach your resume or update your profile and application. To do this, go to Jobs at Unity-Career Opportunities-Search Open Positions (at the top of the page)-Create/Edit Your Account. You will be prompted to log in using the email address and password you created for your account. When you log in to your account, you will be at the Create/Edit Your Account page. From this page, you will be able to attach a resume and/or copy and paste a resume to your account.
7. How do I delete an old resume from my account?
Once you have attached your resume to your account, you are not able to delete it. However, you can attach new resumes. Any new attachments or updates to your application will automatically update and attach to all positions you have applied for. See question # 6.
8. Why do I keep receiving an error message?
Most error messages occur as the result of incomplete information. Required fields are noted with an “*”. If these fields are incomplete, you will receive an error message. Some fields also require information to be formatted in a specific way. Be sure to enter information in the format required for that field.
9. Do I have to re-enter my information every time I apply?
No. Once you have created an account, you do not need to complete a new application. Simply click “Apply Now” for the position you are interested in and you will be prompted to log into your account. Once in your account, you can update your information, if necessary, and apply for that position.
10. I forgot my password. What do I do?
When you log back into your profile, you will be asked to enter the email address and password you used when you created your account. If you cannot remember your password, click “Can’t remember your password?”. You will be asked to answer the secret question you created. If you do not remember the secret question, you will have the opportunity to have a new password emailed to your email address. Please note, to have the password sent to your email, you will need to enter the email address you used to create your account. If you created your account using firstname.lastname@example.org, please contact HR at 368-3139 to have that account inactivated. You will then need to create a new account.
11. I have entered my email and password into the system but I cannot log in. What should I do?
If you are unable to log in with your email address and password, click “Can’t remember your password?” See question #11 for details.
12. How do I know you received my application?
Immediately after you submit your application, a confirmation message will appear on the screen. You will also receive a confirmation via email if you have supplied a valid email address.
13. How do I check the status of my application?
Unity does not update the status of its applications online. All applications are carefully reviewed by our Recruiting team. Those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our needs will be contacted for an interview.
14. How long are the job postings listed on your website?
Job postings remain on our website until the position is filled.
15. How long is my application kept on file?
Once you have completed an application, it will remain in our database. We do not delete applications from our database. We encourage you to keep your resume current, updating it as needed. Although your application will remain in our database, we encourage you to submit an application for each new opening that you are qualified for.
If you have any other questions regarding your application, please call Human Resources at 368-3139.