Unity Medical Group
Unity Medical Group is an important part of Unity Health System that offers patients comprehensive care and convenient choices at locations throughout Rochester and western Monroe County.
An expansive network of physician offices
Unity Medical Group operates over 30 practices in urban and suburban locations.
Is Unity Medical Group right for you?
Unity’s systems and support network provide many advantages for physicians who want to establish and maintain a private practice.
Community outreach services
Providing health care to the under-served and disadvantaged is an important part of our mission.
Opportunities in small, office-based settings
Our primary care practices employ one to four physicians, which is the ideal size for physicians who want to make a real difference for patients—and play an active role in the practice’s growth and development.
You’ll find great opportunities at Unity Medical Group in the following areas:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
If you want to focus more of your time on what you do best, these community-oriented practices offer some powerful advantages to you. And since some of our practices are located in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSA), you may be able to benefit from special loan forgiveness and governmental visa policies.
Is Unity Medical Group right for you?
The answer is “yes” if you’re looking for these types of career advantages:
- Clinical autonomy. You'll have the professional autonomy you need to make clinical decisions that lead to the best possible outcomes for your patients.
- Extensive support. We share best practices, proven treatment protocols, and other helpful information.
- EMR efficiency. All of our primary care offices have adopted accurate, efficient Electronic Medical Records technology.
- Operational simplicity. Thanks to our practice management expertise, centralized billing and other operational advantages, you won’t have to worry about the details involved in setting up and running a private practice.
- A vital role in the community. We bring a wide range of high quality health care services to people who are under-served and disadvantaged.
- A great place to work. If you’ve worked in other large health care systems, you’ll notice an immediate difference when you join the Unity team. People here are friendly, respectful, team-oriented, and willing to go out of their way to be helpful.
Compassionate physicians contribute to our community
One of the ways we fulfill our mission of providing health care to the under-served and disadvantaged is by offering innovative Community Outreach Services. To help us deliver these unique services, we need compassionate physicians who share our concern and want to make a valuable contribution.
These services bring primary health care services directly to the people who need them:
Health Care for the Homeless
A team of Unity professionals travels directly to homeless shelters, soup kitchens, churches, and other locations to provide a wide range of free medical and dental services to homeless men, women, and children. This award-winning program uses Unity’s fully-equipped Mobile Medical Unit to reach people who otherwise might not have access to high quality health care.
McCree McCuller Wellness Center
Physicians with expertise in infectious diseases can make a valuable contribution by assisting at this Center, which provides a wide range of services to people with HIV/AIDS. Designed to encourage early diagnosis and treatment, this innovative center offers confidential testing, education, mental health counseling, social work intervention, and substance abuse screening and treatment.
For all the details on employment opportunities with Unity Medical Group, contact Becky Jones, physician recruiter, at (585) 723-7561 or email@example.com.