Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Opportunities
If you are interested in joining the Unity Family, click here to search and apply for one of our current job listings.
Working at Unity
P.A.s and N.P.s at Unity work in collaboration with members of a multi-disciplinary health care team. They are viewed as an integral part of this team in assuring quality, compassionate and safe patient care.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage
- Generous paid time off & holiday pay
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Malpractice coverage (including tail coverage)
- Tax-deferred savings plan & pension
- Life insurance
- On-site child care (Unity Hospital Campus)
- Free parking
Contact Becky Jones, physician recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.