There’s no question that quitting is difficult. The good news is that there’s never been a better time to try. There are new, proven techniques and medications that can help you overcome your addiction to nicotine.
Unity Pulmonary is now providing smoking cessation classes designed to help you quit for good. The program is facilitated by our Pulmonary Physicians and Respiratory Therapists and is the American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking® program. We’ll provide you with the information, support and medication recommendations needed to help you quit once and for all. Other benefits of the program include:
· Small group setting
· Fun, interactive learning environment
· Participant workbook and other information materials are provided
The eight session program begins on September 18, 2014. Topics Include:
· Medication that can help you stop smoking
· Lifestyle changes that make quitting easier
· Preparing for Quit Day
· Managing stress
· Avoiding weight gain
· Developing a new self-image
· Staying smoke-free for good
We hope that you will seriously consider taking this important step in maintaining your health.