Benefits Enrollment Instructions
For questions or assistance, contact the Benefits Hotline at 368-3211.
Step 1. Log In to UltiPro
If you’ve never logged into UltiPro before, you’ll find a username and temporary password in your benefits enrollment materials. Once you log in, you’ll be prompted to create your own password.
If you’ve logged into UltiPro in the past, either during Open Enrollment periods or on another occasion, log in using the same username and password you used before.
If you’ve forgotten your username and password, you’ll find your username in your Open Enrollment materials. Log in and then click on the “forgot your password?” link.
Trouble logging in? Contact the I.T. Support Center Helpdesk: 368-3375, option 4.
Step 2. Go to Open Enrollment
- From the homepage, find Myself in the upper left portion of the page and hover your cursor over it.
- Click on Open Enrollment.
Step 3. Choose Your Benefit Options
- Follow on screen instructions to make your benefit elections for 2014
- Click on each benefit to see your plan and coverage options and make your selections. Depending on the benefit, you may have to select a plan (e.g., Unity Basic Health Plan) and then choose a level of coverage (e.g., employee, employee and spouse or partner, employee and child, etc.).
Step 4. Review
- You will need to either enroll or decline enrollment in every benefit in order to complete your 2014 Benefits Enrollment.
Step 5. Submit Elections
- Carefully review your benefit elections on the Confirm Your Change Page
Step 6. Confirmation
- Click Submit to finalize elections. Note: Changes to your elections cannot be made after you submit.
*If you wish to pause your election and continue at a later time, click the draft button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Confirmation of your elections will be mailed to your home after November 15
Note: If you are enrolling a dependent in health, dental, or vision coverage for the first time, you are required to submit eligibility documentation.